Strength: Fitness & Exercise apk Download


Strength: Fitness & Exercise apk
Strength: Fitness & Exercise apk

Current Version : 1.06
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Health And Fitness
Size : 449k

Original Post From http://joapk.blogspot.com



Strength: Fitness & Exercise apk Description


Simple Setup, Track Workouts, Get Stronger!

Works great with Starting Strength, Stronglifts, or any other barbell strength training program. Exercise to improve your health and fitness, lose weight, and gain strength. Includes a beginners program that will get you started with basic barbell training by doing lifts like the Squat, Bench Press, and Deadlift.

If you need ANY HELP (crashes, doesn't do something you want it to, or just want to talk), email me directly and I'll help you out: matt@airlocksoftware.com

I've also got a twitter. See new features, give me feedback on what you want. http://twitter.com/#!/strengthapp

Beta Sale! (price will go up once kinks have been worked out and I finish some new features)

Strength is an Android app I designed to make it simple and easy for someone who's never lifted weights or done a squat before to get stronger. When I started lifting weights a few years ago, I had a hard time figuring out what I was supposed to do. What equipment should I use? Am I using the right form? How do I keep from hurting myself?

With Strength, I hope I can answer those questions for you. If you know what you're doing, you can set up your own custom program. But if you need assistance, I'll help you set up a program. Then you'll automatically be reminded when it's time for a workout. You'll be shown which lifts to do, and at what weight. If you don't know how to do a lift, there's a whole section with articles and videos describing the proper form. If you're having trouble with a lift, the weight will automatically be reduced until you can work back up. Finally there are interactive graphs showing how your lifts are progressing.

Features

Workout
* track your progress
* schedule reminders, and never forget to workout again
* automatically be shown what lifts to do, and at what weight
* beginners: simple setup helps you get the right program setup
* advanced: fully customizable workouts
* full version: no ads!
* full version: priority access to future updates
* full version: priority support - if you're having trouble, or if something isn't working right for you, you'll get top priority in my responses
* full version: support the developer! I put a lot of time and effort into making this app, and I want to continue to improve it. By buying the full version, you help me to make it great!

Learn
* learn the correct form for common lifts by reading articles and seeing video of the right way to do it
* learn about the benefits of strength training
* learn how to minimize your risk of injury
* learn about the relationship between lifting, eating, and sleeping
* full version: additional articles to answer your questions
* full version: learn what to eat to reach your goals

Progress
* see customizable graphs of your progress
* fully pannable and zoomable


Strength: Fitness & Exercise apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment